We are disappointed to confirm we have made the decision to postpone our annual Sporting Dinner.
A lot of effort has gone in to organising this event, and we rely heavily on the support for what is our biggest fundraiser of the year.
However, we are aware that some guests and organisations are understandably concerned about travel plans and risks of attending large events.
The welfare of our guests is our priority and in light of recent developments, it’s the right thing to postpone this event until such a time as we can ensure attendees’ safety and the atmosphere and attendance we had been looking forward to.
We hope to confirm a new date as soon as possible, and we will keep you informed.
Current tickets will be valid for the new date – thanks again for your support.