Following the success of our first Last Man Standing competition, with a jackpot of £480, the new competition will start with the English Premier League Fixtures on January 12th.
Rules are as follows:
- Teams must be in by 7pm on the Friday night before that weekend’s fixtures ( or stated time in the event of midweek rounds)
- You can pick a team from any of the EPL games from that weekend ( inc Friday night games when played – hence 7pm deadline)
- Once you have picked a team for the week text selection to person who you gave your £10 entry fee to initially, and they will then collate the info and send on to me by text/email/WhatsApp ( if they have my number)
- Once you pick a team you cant pick them again until the next competition or once 20 weeks have went past, and you are back at the start.
- It is your responsibility to remember to get a team in before the deadline, and also what teams you have picked previously. There will be no reminder texts. If you don’t submit a team you are out.
In the event no one wins (e.g. last three all go out in the same week) then the prize fund will roll over to the next competition.